Friday, April 7, 2017

Baked Brussel Sprouts and Chickpeas

So tonight after the kids went down I decided to make myself a little snack. I wanted something healthy but with a little kick to it. My options were extremely limited though since I failed to go to the grocery store today. So after scavenging I came up with this little recipe.

Ingredients

*1 15oz can of chick peas, strained
*About 15 fresh Brussel sprouts-cut ends off and cut into 4ths (you could probably use more or less. Remember I was scavenging 😜)
*Olive oil
*Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
*Red Pepper Flakes
*Minced Garlic

Instructions

Preheat oven to 400*
Cover a cookie sheet in aluminum foil
Add cut Brussel sprouts and chickpeas
Drizzle olive oil lightly over
Season with mince garlic, salt and red pepper flakes.

Bake for 15-20 min.

Enjoy!! I loved this and barely have any left over!


No comments:

Post a Comment