Friday, April 21, 2017

Day 10 and "I only came in to buy...."

Day 10:
"Plain Top and Pearls" was an easy reminder that adding a statement necklace to any ordinary top immediately dresses up your look. As large as this pearl multi-strand necklace is, it never got in the way of my normal daily activities. This is yet another item in my closet that I had set aside for special occasions. I literally had to wipe dust off of it before putting it on! I don't see that happening again though. I will be bringing this baby out anytime I'm dressed down for a quick little outfit boost!
Now, I started searching different stores to find some fun necklaces for you all, but you know what? I just couldn't find anything that was spectacular enough. I went to Etsy and searched "multi-strand necklace" and so many amazing pieces popped up! So no link today but I highly suggest that if you are looking for an amazing and uniquely gorgeous piece, to head on over to Etsy!

And on to the second lart of this post....
Anyone else have an itsy bitsy problem when they go into Marshall's, TjMaxx or  Homegoods? By problem I mean "I only came in here to buy a picture frame and oh my gosh, are those boots on clearance?!" Does this happen to you?


I could spend hours and hours in these stores! I could redecorate every room in my house multiple times! It's like a treasure hunt. Aisles and aisles of awesomeness. You need shoes? Check. Pillows? Check. Random spices? Check check. How about a make up organizer, a dog bed, or a last minute birthday present? It's there! It's almost as bad as going into Target. What is it about these stores that makes you want to buy everything?
Above is today's loot. Let's call today's shopping adventure "Fun Find Friday"! That makes it more acceptable, right? I went in for an 8x10 picture frame and this is what happens. I seriously lack self control. However I'm going to go ahead and give myself a high five. I did walk past all the clothing. Didn't even stop and glance at anything! **Woman's clothing that is...I did buy my littlest his first Polo shirt 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment