Saturday, April 22, 2017

Day 11 New Boots and Party Planning Slacker

Today's theme was supposed to be "Wear a scarf as a Belt" day. However, I bought these amazing green rainboots at Marshall's yesterday for only $13.00! So needless to say that they needed to be worn. Of course it's rainy again here so it was pretty much like destiny that I found these beauties!

I picked out one of my favorite dresses and borrowed Asia's green jacket that she got last fall from Forever 21, to tie it all together. The jacket matches the boots almost perfectly! Maybe she'll let me keep it....Hmmmmm.


In other news....Grayson is 10 months old today. This year has flown by so quickly! And with realizing how quickly the year has gone I cant help but to think I'm slacking in the organizing and planning department. With Lily I was on top of everything. Her baby book, holiday planning, pictures and videos for special milestones, etc. Every little detail and schedule was worked out ahead of time. I not only planned out her birthday party 6 months in advance but I designed and handmade her invitations, all of the decorations along with making her cake. It took me months to complete everything. It was perfect.

All I have done for Grayson is the theme. That's it. Sure there's a Pinterest board dedicated to the the theme but what good does that do if nothing has been set in motion? My poor boy. 
I know he won't remember this birthday and it might not seem like a big deal but I don't want him looking back at pictures and think that his sisters always got more than him. So I have a new mission for the next few weeks and that is to get everything together for his party. Grayson Party Planning mode will be in full effect tomorrow. I need to narrow down the date of his party, the guest list, look at invites and decide on which ones to order by tomorrow night. 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment