Monday, April 24, 2017

Day 13 and Get to Work Chickens!

Decided to go ahead and just do the "scarf as a belt" idea. I thought this was boring and plain and just looked like I didn't put any thought into this look. I surprisingly got not one, not two not three, but FOUR compliments! It just goes to show that adding an extra accessory really can change a whole look from boring to something after all. I really didn't think anyone would even notice the scarf. I think I've worn some cute outfits in the last two weeks and have gotten a couple of compliments. Never four though. If you are looking for a cute skinny belt scarf of your own, look no further! I found THIS gorgeous one at J.Jill! I'm loving the print and the fact that it's on sale!
In other news, I'm pretty excited to announce that my free loading chickens are about to earn their keep. On the way home from running errands this morning I stopped by the local farm to see what veggies and plants they had. I remembered that they usually sold fresh eggs so before I left I asked the owners about them since I didn't see any out . Turns out the person they usually got their eggs from is no longer selling so they were looking for someone new. Guess who that new person is going to be? ME! I'll be selling them around 5 to 6 dozen a week! I'm ridiculously too excited about this! Here's a picture of my beautiful eggs from yesterday and today 😆



No comments:

Post a Comment