Thursday, April 13, 2017

Day 2. No Jeans, Pants Day

Day 2 of my 30 Day Fashion Challenge. It's a cool 56* here today so I'm glad I had pants planned for the day. Jeans are always a go to item but like I said yesterday, I wanted to step out of the box a bit and put some of my unused clothes to use. I bought these linen pants a few yrs ago at Marshall'sc and have probably only worn them three or four times. They are comfy and casual so I'm not sure why I don't wear them more often. They do need to be ironed everytime I wear them so that most likely has something to do with it. I decided to keep my shirt simple and went with a black t-shirt and simple black Crocs.



Black Crocs can be found Here. Now I have to be honest. I have never been a Crocs wearing type of girl. I only bought these to wear kayaking down in Florida. However, I have been wearing these a lot lately. The Kadee, is a ballerina inspired flat and I'm a big fan of those so this was an obvious choice for me today.

You can find linen pants at Kohl's  on sale or you can also find a few different styles right now at Gap. I'm really liking the navy pants!


No comments:

Post a Comment