Friday, April 14, 2017

Day 3 Printed Skirt!

Happy Friday everyone! Today's theme was to wear a printed skirt. I have three printed skirts and only wear them on holidays so I was looking forward to switching things up a bit. I bought this Lularoe skirt last October because the print was absolutely to die for! Gorgeous, bright colors that I knew could be worn throughout the year! This is my only Lularoe purchase so far but I think I may get some more skirts eventually. 
I usually wear this skirt paired with a cream colored lace top and either nude heels or my suede red flats. Since I'll be just around the house with the kids and running errands today I had to bring out my trusty Converse! A plain black tank and denim jacket kept the look simple and from being to busy.  When it gets a bit warmer I'll probably add some flip flops and maybe a tied white t-shirt! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment