Sunday, April 16, 2017

Day 5: Lace and Pastel

Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a wonderful day with their familys! When I wrote my ideas out for the 30 Day Challenge, I luckily remembered to include an outfit for Easter. Lace and Pastel. I could have gone with a couple of different looks but when I talked to my father in law he made sure to tell me that Easter brunch was casual...."jeans casual". Yes, my over dressing for holidays and get togethers has made it so people now need to express to me how casual a get together is. So jeans it was.



Since I had to wear jeans I went with this gorgeous layered lace spaghetti strap top and a minty green cardigan. Lace and pastel...check. Added a multi-strand beaded necklace and some matching bangles and I was ready to go!

 Couldn't resist including this goofy picture of little Miss Lily! 😍

I found this gorgeous lace off the shoulder top at Forever 21, HERE, that you may like. They also have a similar mint colored cardigan for only 12.90 which you can find HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment