Monday, April 17, 2017

Day 6: Kimono

Kept it simple today with denim shorts and a plain white tee because I knew I wanted to steal Asia's Kimono! I've been wanting to borrow this for awhile. Originally I was planning to try and make this into a Boho look but wasn't really feeling boho-ish when I went to do my makeup. Overall I think it's cute however I think different shoes would have been better. Maybe my Converse?


All three kids and I went to NH today to visit my brother (in the picture above) and his awesome girlfriend. Pretty sure I want to get my motorcycle license this summer. My husband and quite a few friends and relatives have their's. Might be nice to join them. Funny....my brother joked that my bangs were because I was having a mid life crisis. I think getting a motorcycle would definitely top bangs for a mid life crisis!

Forever 21 has so many different kimonos to choose from! I couldn'tjust pick one to show you. So HERE you go. Hopefully you can find one that you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment