Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Day 7 and 8!


I stood in my closet for about 15 minutes trying to decide which "old shirt" to wear. I was under the impression that my list of daily ideas would make getting dressed easier. Today it just made me realize that I should probably just donate most of my older or unused tops. It also made me realize that I need to completely redo and reorganize my closet. I have such an attachment to all these clothes. And I really, really don't need them. I have to learn to let go of some things. I didn't have much growing up and ever since I started working at 16 I have had a hard time letting go of things. Yesterday afternoon, and the reason why I didn't post, is that ended up going through about half my closet. So far I have two large bags of clothes and a bag of shoes to donate. I have many more bags that should be filled by the end of the week.



The purple lace shirt, was my "old shirt" for yesterday. I have only worn this shirt twice. If I remember correctly I had bought it for Thanksgiving dinner and then that's it. I love this shirt. It's so delicate and feminine and definitely in style right now. Grayson kept pulling at the lace though so I only ended up wearing it for about two hours.
By pairing this dressier top with good old blue jeggings and blush colored flats I felt more comfortable wearing the top. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can wear it again! You can find a similar top HERE, at Francesca's! It's almost exactly the same style!
Today is "Wear a Blazer" day. I bought this amazing blazer a few weeks back at Old Navy. Blazers are the perfect alternative to jackets. This one is full of stretch so I can easily push up the sleeves. You can find it HERE.

Hope everyone has a great day! See you tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment