Wednesday, May 3, 2017

May Flowers

Spring dress, flowers, a little breeze and so much sunshine! I started today in jeans and a long laced sleeved tee but quickly changed into this adorable dress! I'm literally sitting out back tanning today! Can this weather just stay please? It is absolutely perfect! Today's theme was bootleg jeans but since it's my list I can change it ;) So it's now May Flowers. I've seen so many style challenge lists on Instagram lately I almost wish I would have just copied a list. They all have such snazzy named themes for each day. When the challenge is over next week I'll post my list and try to snazzy up the list for you.

A little something about this dress and perhaps a little shopping problem of mine.... If I like something but can't decide which color I like more I have the tendency to just buy both options. I have this exact dress in dark blue but with yellow flowers. The long sleeved top I mentioned above...it's cream but I also have it in royal purple. Does anyone else do this? I think this started when I dragged my husband along shopping with me one time. I remember not being able to decide which boots I wanted more and he said "Just get both". What?!?! Ummmm okay! It's like opening Pandora's box in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment