Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Olive You

Olive or Military green is my favorite shade of green to wear. I love it! Get it Olive it? Olive you? I'm a hoot! Anyways..... Instead of just wearing a graphic shirt and jeans I made sure to add a few accessories to take this outfit from boring to well....not so boring. A fun matching belt, black blazer instead of a cardigan, simple rings, necklace and my favorite pearl earrings. I love this combination and it really just bumps up a simple everyday outfit.
 I used to always wear belts and accessories with every outfit but once I started staying home with the kiddos, I stopped doing so unless I was going out. This 30 Day Fashion Challenge, day 21 if your wondering,  definitely has me dusting off some forgotten items! 
Makeup and hair by Miss Lily! :p



No comments:

Post a Comment