Saturday, May 6, 2017

Palazzo Pants

Today is a lazy rainy Saturday. We've sat around the house all day eating and watching movies and I almost forgot to take pictures and write. If ever there was a day not to get dressed and sit around in pajamas it would be today. Luckily its day 25 and I have these comfortable palazzo pants for "Prints on the Bottom" day. I have dressed these pants up, I've dressed them down and I've even pushed it and worn them once as pajama pants. Which I'll admit wasn't the greatest idea I ever had and slightly messed up the tassle tie. What!
 These pants are so comfortable. I wish I had a few more pairs. I'm really feeling THESE palazzo pants from Charlotte Russe. The lightweight material and casual stripes would be perfect for the beach, going out for a bite to eat or even watching TV all day. I prefer to always pair any patterned bottom with a solid colored well fitting tank or tee. You don't want to get to crazy with this much going on. How do you wear yours?
 Me standing out in the rain being a weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment