Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sometimes You Need to Spoil Yourself

Yesterday I went into one of my favorite stores, Francesca's and bought something for myself for the first time in MONTHS! The last item I purchased for myself besides makeup was a pair of Olukai flip flops for our Florida vacation back in March! That fashion challenge I did has really helped me to curb my spending and take full advantage of everything already in my closet. But....sometimes you just need to get something new and spoil yourself!

The last 3.5 years I've mostly carried around a functional yet beautiful diaper bag from Petunia Pickler Bottom and though I absolutely love it I've just really needed something for me. Something for normal outings with my friends or with Asia. That wasn't baby related. Something that didn't scream "There's probably crushed up crackers and diaper cream in here!". That's right I bought a purse!! ***Eeeek!***


This purse was not only on sale but it is perfect for summer and fall! I just HAD to have it! The strap is adjustable so you can wear it over your shoulder or Cross-body style. It is the perfect size for my bulky wallet, keys, phone and a few other small yet much needed items. Like three or four lipsticks! This is my new favorite bag for sure. I have had my eye on the Perforated style type bags for awhile now so I scooped this up pretty quick as soon as I saw it. Unfortunately, it is sold out online so I don't have a link for you today. You could always check out your local Francesca's store. They may still have one. I did find a similar style HERE, in a bone color for $14.97 or THIS tan colored one for $22.00. Both are on sale at Old Navy so I would get them quick before they're gone!

What's the last thing you bought for yourself? 


No comments:

Post a Comment