Thursday, May 11, 2017

Day 30!!! List Included

That's it. Done. Overall, I say it went pretty well. There were a few days here and there that I really wasn't into it and there was the "oops" day with the trip to Express where I used my gift card. When I started this challenge I looked forward to how easy getting dressed in the morning would be. Well, that easiness only lasted about a week. Some days it was truly an effort to get dressed. Even with a list of what to wear I still couldn't decide what to wear haha! This challenge has shown me that yes, putting in effort is great but so are a cozy pair of pajamas and fuzzy socks on a rainy day when you are absolutely not leaving the house. I will still be getting dressed nicely most days. I love clothes and the feeling of just being "pulled together". Also I think people might ask me if I'm feeling well if I don't lol! I think the one thing I'm most excited about with this challenge being over is not having to take pictures of myself everyday. It's awkward. I am in no way a model and I have absolutely no clue how to pose. I literally looked up a few times how to stand and what to do with my hands. I also hate looking at the camera. Second thing that I'm happy about is that my closet has been downsized and redone. I had over 5 trash bags full of clothes, shoes and purses to donate!
So here it is, Day 30 of my 30 Day Fashion Challenge: Metallics
This dressy top needed no necklace. Just simple earrings and some silver bangles. White jeans (got the stain out! yay!), and a denim jacket kept this outfit from being overly dressy. I couldn't even tell you the last time I wore this shirt. No idea. It's a keeper though.

I am going to take a few days off of blogging. I will probably be back on Tuesday. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend and has a wonderful Mother's Day!

 LOVE you!
Nova


30 Day Fashion Challenge
Day 1: Casual Chambray
Day 2: No Jeans Pants Day (Linen pants, slacks etc.)
Day 3: Printed Skirt
Day 4: Olive Pants
Day 5: Lace and Pastel
Day 6: Kimono
Day 7: Old Shirt
Day 8: Wear a Blazer
Day 9: May Flowers (something Floral)
Day 10: Plain top and Pearls. Or plain top and dramatic necklace
Day 11: Boots! Plan an outfit around your favorite boots
Day 12: A Little Boho Love
Day 13: Wear a scarf as a belt
Day 14: Stripes!
Day 15: Joggers. Dress up your jogger pants
Day 16: Vintage
Day 17: Newer Top
Day 18: Romper
Day 19: Sporty (Leggings okay, but put some effort in)
Day 20: Nautical
Day 21: Graphic tee and Accessories
Day 22: Bootleg Jeans
Day 23: Star Wars (May the Forth)
Day 24: Spanish Flare (Cinco De Mayo)
Day 25: Palazzo Pants
Day 26: Shine Bright (bright colored top, layer, or pants)
Day 27: Gingham
Day 28: Maxi Dress
Day 29: Heels and Girlfriend Jeans
Day 30 Metallics

No comments:

Post a Comment