Friday, May 19, 2017

Handy Dandy Wagon

After a long Mother's day weekend spent in PA, it was nice to come home to some warm sunny weather. I think the weather has finally turned the corner and these sunny days are here to stay! Paul, the kids and I spent Tuesday planting the rest of our gardens! Yes we have two!

I wanted to share with you the awesomeness and convenience of my new garden scooter. Paul picked it up from Home Depot for under $20! It comes in both teal and green, seen HERE, a removable kneeling pad, removable bucket and a handy pulling strap. The pulling strap even tucks back inside when you are done using it. The best part, besides being under $20 and being able to sit on it without worries, is that it comes with cup holders! I wasn't sure at first if this was something I needed or would really use but my mind sure changed the other day. All my little shovels, gloves and other gardening tools fit easily inside along with Lily's kneeling mat. I highly recommend this to all my gardening friends. It's definitely worth the money and is just overall a great time saver! And Lily is excited because she gets to pull this light weight wagon and be my "big helper" :)

What are you all planting this year? What is the gardening tool that you can not live without?



No comments:

Post a Comment