Thursday, May 4, 2017

May the Fourth Style


Got to wear my Star Wars shirt after all! Happy May the 4th be with you day! I layered my top over a shirt dress, added some silver bracelets, Converse and of course some Princess Leia inspired hair and there ya' go. Simple, yet super cute. I found THIS chic striped dress at Lulus for under $40! If I didn't already have one I'd jump to get this! knowing me, I'd probably get the blue one as well. I'm sure everyone already owns at least one Star Wars shirt....if not, oh the shame you must be feeling right now. It's okay, I won't tell anyone.  THIS Darth Vader shirt from Kohl's is cool or if you are feeling a bit rebellious you could get THIS shirt. No matter which side of the Force you want to represent there is a shirt out there for every style! Have fun and may the fourth always be with you!






No comments:

Post a Comment