Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Heels and Girlfriend Jeans


 Okay so I kind of cheated with the no buying clothes.... I went to Express to see if they had a white fitted cardigan. They didn't. However they did have this gorgeous blush colored top. It has a romantic feel to it with its ruffles and one shoulder look. As I said I kind of cheated...why "kind of" well because I had a gift card. See, that's totally okay, right? Technically I didn't spend any money. Okay, okay. I failed. It was a no shopping challenge not a no buying challenge. I totally failed. I suck. I couldn't even make it the 30 days. Ugh!!
In spite of my failure at not shopping, I did at least do today's challenge which was to wear heels with 'girlfriend' jeans. Super realistic as a SAHM, stay at home mom, don't you think? ***eye roll*** What was I thinking? After looking at the pictures and the height of these heels, I will be changing them to a more classic 2" black heel pump. Not only will that be more reasonable for a day heel but will match better with the overall look. I accessorized my new top with a long blush and neutral toned necklace, gold stackable rings and a long knitted navy cardigan. I'm also wearing one of my favorite hats. Which, confession time, I wear due to the fact that I can barely ever find the time, have the patience or knowledge to style my hair.

Tomorrow: Day 30 and Metallics! See below for where to shop!


 You can find similar items below:

Tops
Express

Forever 21

Girlfriend Jeans
GAP

  Black heels made a huge difference!






No comments:

Post a Comment