Wednesday, April 12, 2017

30 day Fashion Challenge

I've noticed recently since being home from our vacation, that I've started to fall back into old habits fashion wise. The sweat pants and leggings have come out again and changing into pj's as soon as possible. With the weather getting warmer finally, I've decided that I need to challenge myself and get out of this new funk. I've seen challenges pop up on Instagram lately and decided to "shop" in my own closet and put together some looks that I might not go to. I took a couple of minutes and jotted down 30 different ideas from "Casual Prep", "Boho", "Printed Skirt" to "Vintage Day" just to name a few. A different theme everyday for the next 30 days. This should help me think outside the box, wear some clothes that haven't been used in awhile and help me from repeating outfits. Also I will try and put my forgotten accessories to use.

To start off my 30 Day Fashion Challenge I went with Casual Chambray. Fun, Classy and Relaxed. Also, yes I am standing in a hospital room. Everything is fine. Just waiting for hubby.






Old Navy currently has a classic Chambray shirt on sale for $17! 

White jeans are from Express. Im sure you can find some for less but I absolutely think these are worth the money. The stretch and fit is fantastic!

Also at Old Navy they currently have many brown leather belts on sale! Was going to post one but when there are so many to choose from for all under $9, I just had to share the link for all of them! If you don't already have one or are in need of a new one, be sure to check HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment