Sunday, April 30, 2017

Gasp!! Leggings!

Today was supposed to be "Nautical" day, however that did not happen. Hubby finally had a day off and since it's not raining it was the perfect day to get to work on our backyard. Man, does our yard need some love! Mowing, dog mess, weeding, gardening, building a second garden, sandbox, toy clean up, deck....the list goes on and on it seems. There is always more to do or something to fix. We have lots of plans for the backyard and it will be wonderful once its done.

Earlier, Lily and I got to enjoy a little picnic to ourselves while Grayson napped and we waited for daddy to come back from Home Depot. It was so fun to sit out back and watch our chickens and ducks roam around the yard. I'd love to have more animals. Maybe a pig and a goat or two! Unfortunately we don't have enough land for that and if I'm being realistic I don't have the time for more animals.

Back to leggings....what leggings again?! Yes, I wore leggings again today. I didn't give up and quit the challenge. I just needed to be able to move around, pull weeds, carry boards and chase chickens. No way was I going to ruin my white shorts (little hint on tomorrow's outfit)! Like I said the other day I know I'm making an effort now and am proud of myself. I'm not spending everyday in leggings and sweat pants but some days leggings and sweat pants are the reasonable and realistic choice for the day. If you were hoping for an amazing outfit though, don't be disappointed! If you look at the last picture, Lily is modeling her "I picked it out myself" ensemble! The shirt under the sweater ties everything together with fluorescent Hawaiian flowers.
What did you do today??



No comments:

Post a Comment