Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Halfway there!


Today, is Day 15 and we are halfway through the 30 Day Fashion Challenge! "Black Joggers" was today's theme. I wore black linen joggers that Asia gave me and a cotton scoop neck blush colored tee. The weather is still yucky here so I layered with my jean jacket. I am so done with this weather! I need summer. I want to go outside. I want to wear shorts and dresses and go to the beach. I want to sit outside for meals and have iced tea on the patio. I've had enough. I need the sun! This cool rainy weather is making me want to go back to Florida!

At least it's not as rainy as it was yesterday. We went to the New England Aquarium in Boston and it was pouring and so, so windy! My face in the bottom picture perfectly captures how I felt about all the rain. I remember when I first moved to New England in 2005. I'm from southern California and I told my husband my first January here, "Well, at least it's going to get warmer soon" He just looked at me and laughed and laughed. Thanks, buddy ***eyeroll***

Tuesday's Outfit. Day 14 "Stripes"

I found these super cute satin joggers at Target for under $20! Also they have the black flats, HERE, a $6 pink tee and a denim jacket for $35.00! 

No comments:

Post a Comment