Friday, April 28, 2017

A little Sun and Makeup

Nothing like a little sunshine and makeup to turn the week around. Hopefully the rain and clouds will stay away for the weekend so the kids and I can play outside some more. Maybe we can get down to the beach again.

  • It's Day 17 and "Newer Shirt" was the theme. I've worn this flower shirt before on our last day in Florida but with shorts. I'm glad to be able to wear it again today and without a jacket! I kept my accessories simple with a pink beaded bracelet, brown watch and some pink and gold hoop earrings. No necklace needed with this high necked top. 

Makeup is all Younique products except lipstick and eyebrows. 

Grayson's birthday planning update ahead! I'm so behind but I did finally manage to get a few things checked off my list. Date and time has been picked. Guest list has been finalized and now I just need to rush order the invitations! Decorations and food has also been decided on. We stopped by Michael's today and picked up a couple of items. They had an entire Mickey Mouse Clubhouse section! I still have lots to get. I'm not going to make to many things myself this time though. I'd usually feel some guilt about this but I'm okay with it. I just don't have as much time to make everything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment