Saturday, April 15, 2017

Day 4: Spring into Olive Pants

See what I did there with the title?? 😉 A little better than yesterday's, I think. Anywho....Today's theme was to wear "colored pants". I brought out my olive colored pants since I needed to be extra comfy and able to really move around. The Littles and I attended a fun birthday party for a lovely three year old girl at a sports center. Lots of music, movement and games so pants were a must today! That makes a birthday party every weekend for the last four weeks. All for three year olds! Fun stuff!

Usually I  would wear a black and white striped shirt with these pants, however today I wanted to keep it fresh and a bit more "neutral". I wore an off white tank with some charming lace detail along the shoulders and back, that I purchased from Old Navy last summer. The neutral tone of both the pants and top gave me the perfect excuse to wear my white Sperry's!






I then finished the look with a statement necklace and some coordinating bracelets. Mom note: Statement necklaces are great at hiding random stains on your shirt that you didn't realize were there. Thanks for wiping your mouth on my shirt when I gave you a hug, Lily! 🙄


You can find the exact same pants HERE on sale at Express.

Old Navy also has a very similar style of shirt on sale which you can find HERE in six wonderful colors! They also have this adorable crochet-yoke top, HERE, on sale as well!

See you all tomorrow! Hopen everyone has a wonderful Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment