Monday, February 6, 2017

The Day After

It's the day after the Patriots won the Super Bowl and I am exhausted! Such an amazing game to watch! We went to bed late, woke up a few times with the kids throughout the night and then had to get up early to take Lily to school. Also I think I may be getting a sinus infection. Last thing I wanted to do this morning was get up and wear anything but sweat pants. Since we had errands to attend to this morning I figured I would put in some effort. Bare minimum... yes, sweat pants...no. Black jeans, grey v-neck pullover, my pink puffy vest and white infinity scarf. I finished off the look with my black knee high boots, mom bun and last nights left over make up. Eh...at least I got dressed, okay ;)

Pink Vest

Macy's You all have to check out this vest at Macy's! So cute and on sale for $25. You can get it down to $18.74 with the code RED

Grey V-Neck Pullover

Gap



1 comment: