Friday, February 24, 2017

Heart Shaped Elbow Patches! OMG!

So I know it's been a while since I posted. So Sorry! We were hit with the stomach bug and then I just couldn't get time to write. Grayson will only nap if I'm holding him lately so that has taken away any "free" time that I've had.

Anyways, it is 62* and sunny here in New England today and it is absolutely gorgeous outside! I can not begin to tell you how excited I am that the weather is warm out. Makes me want Spring to just hurry up and get here!

Today's look was defiantly inspired by this gorgeous day. My favorite white jeans paired with my navy and white striped cold shoulder top with the most ridiculously cute heart shaped elbow patches. *I predict a DIY coming soon. I need more elbow patches in my life!* I finished the look with my trusty peal earrings, silver locket, my suede red flats and a bright red lip.

Where to Shop:
Francesca's
 You can find the exact Cold Shoulder Heart Patch Shirt by clicking the link above!

Also found one at Macy's though I think the Francesca's one is way more cute



White Jeans

Express

Target

Red Flats

Target





No comments:

Post a Comment