Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Goodbye Florida

This was my last day of Florida outfit. Like I said in an earlier post, I completely forgot to pack "regular" shirts for my vacation. So in an attempt to casual up this ultra girly silky top I paired it with a pair of jean shorts and amazing ankle strap sandals from Old Navy! Pairing up dress shirts with casual shorts is something I will be doing a lot of in the next few months. With a closet full of dressier shirts from when I used to work, it's an easy solution to put the two together. 
Today we are visiting family in Pennsylvania before heading home and I'm already missing the warm sun and blue skies. The snow on the ground is a bit depressing but luckily it's spring now and hopefully I won't have to wait long before I can bring my shorts back out! 




Where to shop! Exact shorts, sandals and shirt found at links below!

  Shorts        Old Navy      

Sandals     Old Navy    

          Blouse      Francesca's         



No comments:

Post a Comment