Monday, March 13, 2017

The Black Maxi


One of the most versatile dresses I own, and trust me I have a ton, is my black maxi dress. If you don't already own one I'd highly suggest you get one. The black maxi can be taken from casual to dressy in a matter of seconds! Wear it around the house or to run errands with some flip flops. Add a necklace, some chunky bracelets and maybe some wedges to bump it up a notch for a lunch or dinner date. Work ready? Sure!! Flats and a cardigan! Wedding reception? Add a bold necklace and some heels. Maybe even a cardigan depending on the season, time and style of reception.

I have had this maxi for years and knew it would be perfect to bring on our vacation just because of all the different ways it could be worn. Little Black Dresses are a staple for every women but so is a black maxi! There is one out there for every woman. I've seen T-shirt styles, halters, strappy V-necks, high-lows, silk and cotton. So many options and styles, you're sure to find one you'll love!
If you already have one, share with us your favorite look!


Maxi Dress

Old Navy       Target     

Necklace

Icing       Target

Hat

Old Navy        Kohl's 

Bralette

Victoria's Secret



No comments:

Post a Comment