Friday, March 3, 2017

Spring Ahead and Wear a Dress!




This season is filled with florals, lace, ruffles, and overall girly looks. I saw this dress at Francesca's, which if you haven't figured out yet is one of my favorite stores, and just had to have it. I'm loving the vintage feel of it. Used the last of my Christmas gift cards but I think it was well worth it. I have tons of dresses in my closet and try not to limit them to special occasions. Over the years I've constantly have gotten "Oh, why are you so dressed up?" to "Where are you going today?". Both these comments irritate me to no end. I have clothes in my closet for one reason....to wear. If I'm wearing a dress it shouldn't mean that I'm going out somewhere fancy. It just means that I want to wear a dress. Also, wearing a dress is so much easier to just throw on then to pick out jeans and a top. It's kind of like a cheat day fashion wise, don't you think? So when you are in a rush or maybe your jeans are in the wash, don't be afraid to pull out a dress. pair your dress with a cardigan, a jean jacket or even a leather jacket. Add boots, wedges or flip flops and maybe a necklace and some bracelets. The combinations and looks are endless. This floral dress would have been amazing with a cropped cream colored leather jacket but for some horrible reason I don't own one. I think that may have to go on my Christmas wish list!

Where to find similar looks bottom of page

 


Wrap Dress
Francesca's

Old Navy

Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment