Sunday, March 12, 2017

On Florida Vacation Mode

What's better than being on vacation? Being on vacation when it's warm, sunny and knowing that you just missed a giant snow storm! As much as I love New England's four seasons, it's defiantly wonderful taking a break from the cold and layered clothing and jumping right into shorts and sandals! I had so much fun packing and thinking up outfits that would look amazing and really capture the warmth and happiness of a Florida spring, that when I got here I realized that I didn't pack one "normal" comfy t-shirt! Oh well, at least I'll be stylish in every picture.

Now I have to be honest. These gorgeous platform wedges were only worn for this picture and then I changed them to a pair of comfy Sperry's. The wedges just wouldn't have done well on the dirt trail at the petting zoo 😉

*Disclaimer I'm on my phone for the next couple of weeks so please forgive me. It's incredibly and surprisingly difficult to edit and go back and forth trying to find similar items on sale and make into links! Hopefully it all worked! 😆


Shorts

Old Navy

Hat also at Old Navy

Crochet Shirt

Forever 21.            Kohl's

Wedges

Target        Kohl's






No comments:

Post a Comment