Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Leather

 
What is it about a leather jacket that makes you feel instantly a bit badass? I have a couple of leather jackets in different cuts but this one is my go to when I just want to be casual. Every closet needs to have at least one well cut leather jacket. Black is always classic but browns and blushes are just as versatile. You can add a leather jacket to pretty much any ensemble. From a simple white t-shirt and jeans to a lace dress and everything in between. I wore olive jeans and a stripped shirt from Express. I bought this faux leather bomber jacket with hood years ago at Forever 21. They have a very similar one right now (see link below) in black and blush color.
                                                                                    Where to find similar items:

Leather Jacket
Forever 21

Target

Olive Jeans

Target

   

No comments:

Post a Comment