Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I'm Part of the Minivan Mafia!

So it happened! I am now the proud owner of a minivan! I am absolutely loving my new Honda Odyssey! Eight seats, heated front seats (keeps my booty toasty), leather, sliding doors, a built in cooler, moon roof, and a bunch of other fancy stuff! I sat in this thing for hours yesterday, no lie! I even tried to invite friends over to hang out with me in the minivan for some reason they  declined. Weird. Anyways, we comfortably loaded all three kids and went on our first car ride as a family since Grayson was born. For the last seven months we've had to take two vehicles to go anywhere as a family. Who new I'd be a minivan mom AND be excited about it!?!

In my attempt at staying stylish while picking up my new momobile from the dealership, I wore my new floral print cold shoulder blouse from Express. I am loving this silky blouse. Its so bright, fun and versatile. Great for everyday but could easily be paired with a skirt for a night out. Also I can wear it with white shorts and sandals in the summer! I'm not one to usually wear patterns but I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone lately and this pattern was not overwhelming at all. I paired it with a pair of dark skinnies, matching red flats and a long cardigan.

Now that I'm a part of the minivan van world I can't wait to purchase a Minivan Mafia graphic tee and pull up to Lily's school tomorrow with the other minivan mommies. I feel like I'm part of new gang. A gang of cool moms! Is that pushing it? It might be, but I think it works ;)

You can find wear to buy similar items on sale at the bottom of page






 
Cold Shoulder blouse
 
Express This is the exact shirt I'm wearing. Not on sale, but it is B1G1 (buy 1 get 1) 50% off
 
 
Jeans
 
 
Express   Express jeans are on sale B1G1 for $29.90
 
Cardigan
 
 
Red Flats
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment