Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Red Boot


I’m a huge fan of BST (buy, sale, trade) sites on Facebook. You can get some pretty awesome things for a great price. Last week I was scrolling down my news feed and was shocked to see a pair of red Hunter boots in excellent condition for only $50! I happened to be first to comment and picked them up that afternoon! I've been slightly obsessed with having these red boots ever since the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith came out. Remember the scene were Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's house gets blown up and Angelina is wearing them with a white shirt? Yup, I've wanted them since 2005! Well, after wearing these I could simply kick myself for not purchasing them sooner! These boots are amazing! Not only are they super stylish and needed for all the rainy New England days we have but in my honest opinion they are better than my snow boots. Right now Hunter is having a sale on a ton of their boots and I'm thisclose to buying another pair! Big question, which color? Green, black or violet? Even bigger question, how do I convince the hubby that I NEED another pair?? 
Anywho, so after the blizzard on January 7th, I figured yesterday would be the perfect day to finally try out my new boots. As always I kept it casual with a white cable knit sweater and light blue jeans. I accessorized with a black hat, red blanket scarf and bright red lips. I completed my outfit with my gorgeous new boots. I feel like the red of the boots took my simple outfit to the next level. I'm not going to lie but I felt kind of posh shoveling my front deck and thought that this outfit would have been divine sipping a coffee while reading a book at the local Starbucks. However with the baby and now three year old (Happy 3rd bday Lily!) I settled for the grocery store and a trip to CVS. Way more entertaining ;)
Where to find items bottom of page. As always I try to find everything on sale or at a reasonable low price. Just click  on the links below to take you to the similar item !



Boots:
 
 
 
Blue Jeans:
 
 
Cable knit sweater:
 
 
 
Hat:
 
 
 
Scarf:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment